Acura Graduate Program
Acura’s Graduate Program is designed to help university and college graduates, who often times have little to no credit history, get into a vehicle at an affordable rate. This program is designed to find solutions for recent graduates who are struggling to get approved for leasing.
Who is Eligible?
- Graduates of an accredited minimum 3 or 4 year university program
- Graduates of an accredited 2 or 3 year nursing school program
- Graduates of a police or military school
- Graduates of an accredited community college (minimum 2 year program)
- Must have graduated within the last 12 months of an application date
- No adverse credit history
- Verifiable proof of full time employment and income, or written commitment from employer with a start date within sixty days of application date
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, expenses, and vehicle payment
- Payment cannot exceed 20% of graduate’s gross income
The maximum amount finance includes current MSRP plus freight/PDI, taxes, plus Acura Honda Plus extended warranty (amount exceeding this limit will require a down payment). A down payment is not required. All we need from you is a copy of your diploma or letter from the Registrar’s office confirming graduation and we’ll do our best to get you into an Acura of your choice.